Monday, March 26, 2007

730 DAYS

What can I say but wow! I struggled with addiction since I was 13 yrs old on november 21,2004 I surrendered I gave my will an life over to God of my understanding.I opened the door, I heard the knocks but refused to listen to them I knew it was Jesus I wanted to do things my way not Gods way I had to be shown beat down and broken I accepted Jesus back in my life, my life has never been the same.

I have entered a world I have forgotten years ago I feel like a child again everything to me is like a new experience.In some ways I feel as if I was dead during those 25 yrs of addiction.


God is beside me at all times showing me how to live. it is so amazing.He has given me friends something I never had before,He took to a city (sidney ohio) where I knew no one,now I have a network of friends who love me for who I'am.I feel worthy now,and know who I really am.


Im on this journey that I dont want to stop every day is new full of Gods loving grace a power so great that almost makes me want to cry.I know that God has great plans for me in the years to come I pray to him often and talk to him as my friend.

My hope is to help people to know who God is and his amazing power and how he can change a person and their lifes for the best life to come.I'am so full of gratefulness I wanted to share it with everyone.


Its great to be sober today,I must progress foward no matter what,

2 comments:

Rex said...

Hey glen....found your blog and stopped bye for a visit. Welcome aboard.

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Hi there glen. Nice to see you! I thought I'd pop in for a visit too! The more alcoholic bloggers the merrier!